What are the charging steps and precautions for rechargeable lithium batteries? Lithium battery can be recharged repeatedly, which is convenient to use. But yes
Not everyone can be familiar with the charging method of lithium battery. Then, what should be paid attention to about how to charge the new lithium battery correctly
And? Now we have sorted out the commonly used charging methods of 3C digital lithium battery. Of course, we should know why, lithium battery
The correct use of lithium battery is inseparable from the understanding of the charging and discharging process of lithium battery. The charging process of lithium ion battery can be divided into four stages: 1
Current charging, constant current charging, constant voltage charging and charging termination.
1. Trickle charging stage: trickle charging means precharging (restorative charging) of fully discharged lithium batteries, in which the battery is charged
When the voltage is lower than about 3V (minimum 2.75V), first charge the lithium battery with a constant current of 0.1C (battery capacity x0.1).
2. Constant current charging stage: when the voltage of lithium battery is above the trickle charging threshold, increase the charging current for constant current charging,
The current is between 0.2C and 1.0c (the general standard is 0.2C). The current during constant current charging is not required to be very accurate and quasi constant
Constant current is also OK. In linear charger design, current is often
3. Constant voltage charging stage: when the lithium battery voltage rises to 4.2V, the constant current charging will automatically end and start the constant voltage charging stage. To make
The performance is the best, and the voltage stabilization tolerance shall be better than + 1%.
4. Charging termination stage: unlike nickel battery, it is not recommended to trickle charge lithium-ion battery for a long time.
As the battery voltage rises, it rises to minimize the heat dissipation problem on the transmission transistor. At present, most consumer electricity
The chargers equipped with sub products are charged within 1C, and constant current charging greater than 1C is not advisable. When at higher current
During charging, the battery voltage will rise more rapidly due to the overvoltage of electrode reaction and the rise of voltage on the internal resistance of lithium battery.
The constant current charging phase will be shorter, but since the time of the following constant voltage charging phase will increase accordingly, the total charging cycle time will be shorter
It won't shorten.
Continuous trickle charging for a long time will lead to the electroplating effect of metal lithium plate. This will make the battery unstable and may cause sudden damage
Automatic quick disassembly of. No matter whether the lithium battery is used or not, the shelf life is generally 1 year, and it will decay after 500 times of recycling
The service life standard of lithium battery is that the capacity after 500 cycles should be greater than 80% of the initial capacity. Lithium battery in addition to fear
Low battery, but also afraid of overheating (the charging temperature should be kept between 0 ° C and 45 ° C). If the lithium battery is charged
If the heating temperature is too high, it is best to stop charging.
The precautions for lithium battery charging are as follows:
1. When charging the polymer lithium battery, choose the original charger, because the charging current of the original charger is the most suitable for the product
Good current design.
2. When charging polymer lithium battery, it is best to charge with 0.2C standard current to avoid fast charging as much as possible. Repeated charging and discharging will also affect polymerization
Life of lithium battery.
3. Polymer lithium batteries have self discharge phenomenon (all batteries have self power consumption), and it takes two or three months to recharge them if they are not used for a long time
Secondary, semi electric storage.
4. Stop charging immediately after the polymer lithium battery is fully charged, otherwise the polymer lithium battery will affect the battery performance due to heating or overheating.
The charging steps and precautions of polymer lithium battery are roughly the above contents. If there are deficiencies, follow up!